Student Employment Forms
The hiring department must complete all forms accurately and provide to student assistants before they are authorized to work.
- Student Assistant Employment Transaction Request Form
- Confidentiality Compliance Form
- Routing Slip
- Summer Routing Slip
- Supervisor Agreement
- Student Agreement
- Student Assistant PeopleSoft Correction Form
- SA Employee Evaluation Form
Voluntary Separation Form
Involuntary Dismissal Form
Students must take all the above forms to the Student Employment Team (SET) window located at SH-119. Student must bring the following items to complete the hiring process:
- Un-laminated Social Security Card (Note: A social security card will not be accepted if card includes the statement "not valid for employment")
- A valid form of photo ID
For Concurrent or rehires students a SSC is not required but the student must bring a valid form of photo identification to complete any documents through Student Employment.