Student Employment Forms

Transaction Forms

The hiring department must complete all forms accurately and provide to student assistants before they are authorized to work.

Voluntary Separation Form

Involuntary Dismissal Form

Students must take all the above forms to the Student Employment Team (SET) window located at SH-119. Student must bring the following items to complete the hiring process:

  • Un-laminated Social Security Card (Note: A social security card will not be accepted if card includes the statement "not valid for employment")
  • A valid form of photo ID

For Concurrent or rehires students a SSC is not required but the student must bring a valid form of photo identification to complete any documents through Student Employment.

Updated 6/15/17